Photo: Abby Pinter
On our quest to get to know your fellow competitors, we get to the point and ask South Australias Eloise Entraigues what floats her boat.
1. What is your favourite equestrian sport?
Eventing. Because nothing else is quite like it!!
2. Who was your first horse?
Lowapi. A mustang filly who was given to me for my 11th birthday as a just-weaned foal. I broke her in myself and damn she was a cow at times! (Well most of the time actually) but she taught me so much.
3. Pocket rockets or gentle giants?
4. What’s your favourite thing about being a horse person?
That no matter what you do, you are and will always be a horse person and it never goes away.
5. What’s your least favourite?
6. Desserts or dinner?
Dessert for dinner
7. What music are you listening too at the moment?
8. What’s the weirdest thing about you?
9. If you could give younger you some advice, what would it be?
Work hard. If it doesn’t work, work harder. And be kind, to you, others and your horse. No one likes a bully or a sore loser.